onsdag 4. februar 2009

The City ep.7! Its all about the accessories..








Jeg liker smykkene som jentene i The City har på til forskjellige tider og anledninger. Jeg er spesielt begeistret for store smykker og hårpynt. I denne episoden så var det Erin og Olivia som fanget min oppmerksomhet. Erin med stor ring, røde lepper, og den fantastiske fjær hårpynten. Liker også den avslappede stilen med kult kjede. Men vinneren denne gangen er Olivia med det fantastiske fargerike dynastiet aktige kjedet. Love it!!
I do like the jewellery that the girls in The City wear to different occations. I especially like the big size accessories and hairbands. In this episode it was Erin and Olivia that caught my attention. Erin with the great ring, red lipstick, feather hairband, and also the casual neclace. But the winner must be Olivia this time for that great dynasty like necklace, love it!
All images are from http://www.mtv.com/


5 kommentarer:

  1. Hello,
    Thanks so much for stopping by!
    I am glad you have enjoyed the blog and look forward to see you soon.
    ;)

    SvarSlett
  2. u really love jewels.... :) me too... especially big size :)

    SvarSlett
  3. Rebeca: Sorry for posting so many comments on your site, I had some program problems at that moment. But Love your site anyhow:)

    Shory Bop: Yes, the accessories are nice! Also seeing you here again:)

    Eri: Yes, you'll see me again:) Hope the same with you!

    DimondHurts: So true, I love jewels! A great passion we share:)

    Have a great day filled with positivity my friends!!

    SvarSlett