torsdag 13. mai 2010

Kameleon - a hidden gem!

So as you know I love to discover new shops, and Kameleon is the latest find. The founder and owner of the shop Anne Slaaen has been designing two collections(named Kamelon) a year for ten years in addition to the other brands they sell. They carry brands like Andersen & Lauth Margit Brandt-Custommade-Stylesnob-NYPD-Jessica Simpson-CO2-and some more. Check out their website here. I loved the leopard printed scarves in hot pink and lilac. And if I was looking for something nice to wear for an special occation, I would definately stop by this place in Oslo/Bislett(Theresesgate 52).

Otherwise I am off to spend some time in a cottage by the sea. So I wish you my lovelies a great weekend! ;)







Photos is taken and belong to Rock'n Roll Ballerina

8 kommentarer:

  1. En butikk jeg er veldig glad i og ;) Kos deg med helg og hyttetur!

    SvarSlett
  2. Hello lovely... not sure if you are in to the whole awards thing but... I've awarded you an Award @ theDUSKzone

    SvarSlett
  3. Oooh! This shop looks amazing!!!

    SvarSlett
  4. Gorgeous place. I would be sucked in by all the fab accessories!

    SvarSlett
  5. Kamelon har vært venninna mi sin favoritt butikk i mange år. Hun har masse fint derfra! Meg derimot finner aldri noe der, sikkert fordi jeg alltid har dårlig tid når jeg er innom.

    God helg og god tur, hørtes kjempe deilig ut :)

    SvarSlett
  6. Ladybird: He he..kult! Ja, kunne tenke meg at du likte den også:)

    Dusk: How sweet! Thank you so much! ;)

    Heart Charlie: Yes, I must say they have a lot of nice items and accessories.

    Kristin: Yup, I loved the accessories, think I have to go back there soon and do some shopping;)

    Strikkelaura: Morrosomt at venninnen din har den som favoritt;)

    Thanks for your comments my wonderful fellow bloggers! Wish you a continued great weekend! See you soon;)

    SvarSlett
  7. Nydelig butikk! ;) Liker så godt armbåndene på siste bildene ! Disse selger vi der jeg jobber, så jeg står og kikker litt på de hver dag på jobb ;)

    SvarSlett
  8. kunne tenkt meg å kikke nærmere på veskehyllen ... ;)

    SvarSlett