søndag 13. januar 2013

Amartos shampoo and conditioner.

A long while back I testet the shampoo and conditioner from Amartos. Here is the very late review. For those of you who have missed it, I am really fan of the Bye Bye Burn body oil from Amartos. I have previously posted about it here

I just have to say that first and foremost, I love the smell of the products I've tested so far. It is absolutely amazing!

My experience was that the shampoo cleansed my hair in a gentle way. In combination with the conditioner, it left my hair clean and shiny looking for two to three days. I applied the conditioner only in my hair length and let it work in as long as possible. The longer it is left in the hair the better the result. But avoid the conditioner in hair on the head and scalp, otherwise you risk having your hair fall together and become flat. The products contain essential oils and herbal extracts and according to the manufacturer are without parabens. I like that. I am allready looking forward to test more products from Amartos.

Post & photo via iPhone. Copyright.



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar