onsdag 9. januar 2013

TEAPIGS

I love tea, and my all time favorite is and always will be indian chai. But haveing said that I am constantly on the lookout for new favorites. These days I am very much into organic tea and have tasted my fare share of these. I am so happy to discover the brand Teapigs. Great in taste and even biodegradable tebags. You can even see the whole spices or flowers( depending on the flavour) in the teabags.

My favorite tea flavours are:
  • Chili chai: A spicy twist to the traditional chai. It contains flakes of real chili.
  • Peppermint & liquorice: This must be one of the very best peppermint tea I have ever tasted. It's naturally sweet so it's a must to taste it without any sweetner the first time. A really good tea if you are a bit of a sweet tooth...:)
  • Super fruit: An antioxidant boost of a tea. Contains real berry pieces. Love it as warm tea or as cold lemonade( I will post a recipe on lemonade in a post later).
  • The biggest surprise among the different flavours is Camomille tea. I normally don't fancy flower flavoured tea, but this was so good. So if you like camomille tea, then you will probably love this. Love seeing the whole flower in the teabags. Beautiful!  
Post & photos via iPhone. Copyright.




Can you see the green peppermint leaves.(Peppermint & Liquoriche in the photo above)
 


Camomille tea.


Chili chai.
 
Super fruit

1 kommentar: